Are you struggling with your toddlers tantrums? Are you fed up of the daily battles & meltdowns with your child?
Would you love to feel more in control, enjoy calmer days together?
My Guide to Taming Tantrums, is exactly what you need!
In this guide I am sharing my 3 foundations to put into practice to reduce the battles & the tantrums, I have combined my knowledge in Early Years & my experience as a mummy to bring you practical ways to help – which is exactly how I helped my daughter overcome her meltdowns & tantrums.
You will learn:
- The 5 simple but the most important things to do daily to take charge & prevent tantrums
- The warning signs your little one is struggling before a tantrum hits!
- 3 ways to comfort & support your child when their big emotions get too much.
- Simple ways to keep your own emotions in check when a situation is escalating
- How to tell the difference between a Tantrum & a Meltdown & my step by step guide on what to do when arises.
- The reasons why children have tantrums.
- My 6 tips to help your child understand & manage their feelings
- Plus quick & simple activity ideas to help your child’s mood & release their feelings.
Purchase my guide for £7 & you will receive instant access to your choice of a PDF or Audio Guide. Alternatively you can purchase my bundle of both guides for £10